Become a "Fit for Life" Coach
What do you do as a coach?
I inspire women to lead with confidence, empower them to create a life of physical, emotional, and financial freedom, and enliven their lives with the opportunity to make their mark in the world.
What makes a great "Fit for Life" Coach?
You would be a great fit if you currently are (or want to be):
- Busy, young professional who realizes the importance of taking care of yourself
- Pet-lover (always a plus!)
- Proactive about your health and your life
- Striving to be the best version of yourself
- Trying to lose weight/get back in shape
- Wanting to make a bigger impact in your community than what you're currently doing
- Willing to learn
- Willing to fail until you succeed
- Willing to help others beyond monetary gains
- Working full-time but are looking for something more to complement your lifestyle
How did you come up with the name, "Fit for Life?"
The name came to me one day after I made the vow to stop caring about what others thought of me and to start living life for myself. I've tried numerous fad diets, counting calories, the Beyonce cleanse, meal delivery services, and some unhealthy practices like starving myself, etc. Nothing worked for me until I became a coach on 1/23/16 and joined an accountability group. It was in that group where I learned and incorporated the habits that led to my body transformation success and realized that what I was missing all along was lifestyle change! So that's how the name was born.
There should be no "end" to this health & fitness journey. It is not about a "quick-fix" or an 8- or 12-week program and then you're done. We should all be working on ourselves daily and constantly striving for improvement.
We should all aim to be Fit for Life.
What is our team's mission?
Our team is a unique one.
The motto is: inspire. empower. enliven.
- To inspire people to overcome their fears
- To empower people by giving them the tools to achieve the best versions of themselves
- To enliven their lives with the opportunity to live a life of the freedom they create
I want to join, but I'm not at my goal weight yet.
You don't have to be! In fact, I'd rather you not be at your ideal body. We should always be striving to improve even when we hit our "ideal body weight." When I started as a coach, I was at my heaviest, was depressed, and lacked energy to do even the simplest things like go out with friends. But as people followed my body transformation journey and progress, they started reaching out to me asking me what I was doing, because I was getting such great results, was so much happier, and had a ton of energy!
No one relates to perfection, and nobody is perfect. That's what makes coaching so great - you get to share your own story/journey and your own internal struggles in order to not only help yourself get through those hurdles but to also inspire others to do the same.
Do I need any kind of certification?
Absolutely not. Because we have world-class personal trainers who create programs for us and Harvard-trained scientists who design and formulate supplements/shakes for us, we do not need to be certified. All you need to have is the passion for helping others and the willingness to learn. I will teach you everything I know and provide you with all of the training and tools to succeed as a coach.
Do I get any kind of training?
Absolutely! We have a whole New Coach Training program online that you can do at your own pace, and I will work with you no matter how fast/slow you may want to go.
In the training, you'll learn:
- How to launch your business
- How to share and not sell
- How to utilize social media to build a following and connect with people just like you
- How to build your business without prior knowledge of multilevel or network marketing
- How to start your first challenge group, handle objections, and more
I host a weekly small group trainings to walk you through the first 30 days of your business, and I will give you all the resources to help you get started. There already is an effective system set in place, so why reinvent the wheel? This way you can focus on yourself and your own vision of where you'd like to go in this business.
Are you accepting coaches now?
Yes, I am! But because I do have a busy schedule as a doctor, I choose to keep my coaching groups small every month. I like to work closely with my coaches, so I can give them the support they need. This is why I'm looking for people who are serious about making the lifestyle change to work on themselves, want to make an impact in the community, and are willing to commit and put in the work.
With that being said, everyone (no matter your past experiences) is welcome to apply!
If any part of my story resonated with you at all, please take the time to fill out the application below. I am purely looking for people whom I can relate to and are willing to learn!
How do I become a coach?
Simply complete steps 1-2 below, and I will contact you ASAP.