I tried this super easy to make recipe out during my 3-Day Refresh cleanse, and it was delicious! It takes only a few minutes to prep, tastes delicious, and is a light meal (won't cause bloating!) - perfect for the warmer weather!
Containers: 2 greens, 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp lemon juice (fresh)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves (chopped) - I actually just used dried basil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped) - I use dried parsley
- A dash of Himalayan salt
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, vinegars, and oil – mix well
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, onion, and basil
- Drizzle your salad dressing in your small bowl over your veggies and toss well!
ENJOY :) Comment below or tag me on Facebook or Instagram (@driristian) if you end up making it yourself!