How many of you are so busy running around all day that you "don't have time" to cook?
Well, I did some quick meal prepping for my 24-hour call on Sunday and this could not have been easier to make! This might have taken at most 10-15 minutes?!
- 3 boneless pork chops (I got Market Pantry from Target because it was on sale)
- Weber coffee rub (I got mine from a subscription box but you can get yours HERE)
- 1 cup water (this may have been a little too much but the pork chops still look pretty seasoned so maybe doesn't matter? It's better to have them moist than dry to be safe)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (I used Thrive Market)
What you'll need:
- Instant Pot
- Turn on Instant Pot by pressing "Saute" mode and put in 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Marinade pork chops with coffee rub - coat evenly on both sides
- Once the oil is melted, place pork chops into the Instant Pot and saute for 1-2 minutes on each side just enough until the surface browns
- Turn off and press "Manual" mode for high pressure cooking and decrease time to 5 minutes
- Add 1 cup of water, put the lid on, make sure it's set to "seal"
- Wait until it's done and enjoy!
Hope you like it! Super easy to make and really takes minimal effort (just the way I like it!) :)