I love eggs - they're my favorite source of protein. I eat at least 2 a day.
These egg cups are so easy to make and they don't take much time at all. The most time-consuming part is just cutting up the veggies to put in each cup!
Here's how to make the one on the very bottom row:
Total Time: 35 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Yield: Makes 6 servings, 2 egg cups each
Nonstick cooking spray
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
16 large egg whites (2 cups)
Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
2 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
2 cups chopped green bell peppers
1 cup chopped onion
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine almond milk and egg whites in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
4. Evenly divide turkey bacon, bell peppers, and onion between prepared muffin cups.
5. Evenly pour egg white mixture over turkey bacon mixture.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean, and eggs are set.
1/2 red & 1/2 green.
Make sure to tag me if you try it out for yourself! 😊