My Mission: inspire. empower. enliven.
My motto is: inspire. empower. enliven.
- To inspire people to overcome their fears and to regain self-confidence
- To empower people by giving them the tools to become the best versions of themselves
- To enliven them with the opportunity to create a life of freedom
- To live in a world where women everywhere have self-confidence and self-love no matter their past experiences.
- For all busy, young professionals, especially Healthcare professionals, to realize that they do not have to sacrifice their own health for a full-time job (40-80+hrs/week) in order to be successful
- For everyone to know and understand who a D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy) is and have access to Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) in order to treat acute/chronic pain
We only get one body, and if something goes wrong, we do not get a "do-over." I've seen that happen all too often within my own patients. Your poor health choices and habits will eventually catch up to you even if it may not seem like it at the moment, because you are young and "healthy." But the beautiful thing is that our bodies are extremely resilient and are able to adapt, so it is never too late to start making healthy lifestyle changes.
So what are you waiting for?